Sunday 8 December 2013

The route for the first six weeks

Welcome to my last 25 hours in Germany, 
Tomorrow afternoon I will board the plane of Vietnam Airlines with my boyfriend Markus in Frankfurt Airport. For him it will be a six week holiday and therefore we have planned the route already as follows:
  • Full-day transit in Saigon
  • Arriving in Sydney
  • After three days take a car and drive up the East Coast
  • Christmas at Airlie Beach
  • Leave the car at Cairns
  • Spend New Years Eve in Cairns
  • Fly to Ayers Rocks
  • Stay there three days
  • Fly to Melbourne
  • Stay there for the last ten days before Markus departs
These are the main points of our route which we need to hit. In between we are completely free in regards to where to go, stay and what to do. Afterwards I'd like to go to Tasmania and then return to Melbourne to work for a few months (hopefully...). Well, then depending on the money left, I'd really like to see Adelaide and also travel to New Zealand. Maybe I can even make it to Perth and the West Coast. Everything is possible, right? :-)
I have planned to stay for about six months, maybe shorter, maybe longer. My visa is valid for twelve months from the first entry to Australia. So until the beginning of December 2014.
What else would you like to see in Australia? 
Yours Globetrotter Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!