Wednesday 4 December 2013

I am crazy...

... because I have left my beloved work in Bremen, Germany. I am going to leave behind my family, friends and colleagues to venture out to Australia for some months.
I cannot believe I am actually doing this although I am 27 years old and have given up on this work and travel dream two years ago.
But it is not too late and so I went for it. Crazy... but I am also happy! :-)
This blog is meant for everyone who knows me, who wishes me the best for this tour and who want to check if I am still alive in the most dangerous continent on earth ;-)


I will keep you updated on my preparation (only 5 days to my flight!!!) and my trip.
Your travel-preparing Stefanie

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I am so glad you made this crazy decision! Some things are worth it. A magical holiday in middle of winter? Definitely!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!