Wednesday 4 December 2013

My Checklist #3 - Whitehaven Beach on Christmas

G'Day everyone, 
This one might be a little bit surprising but it is very important to me. It's my birthday on the 24th of December and in the past if I was lucky I was able to celebrate it in the snow. But in the past 10 years or so it's been very miserable in Germany on Christmas Eve. So I am really looking forward to my birthday and Christmas in the sun and on the beach. But not just any beach, I want to be at Whitehaven Beach!


Probably one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. I really hope this goes to plan and I can enjoy my 28th birthday there. *dreaming* What would be your perfect birthday location in the world? Let me know.
Yours birthday-planning Stefanie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!