Wednesday 4 December 2013

My Checklist #4 - Ayers Rock (Uluru)

Moin Moin,
This is of course one other Must-See in Australia: The Ayers Rock, also known as Uluru. We (my boyfriend Markus is going with me for the first six weeks) have already booked our flights there. We will stay there for three days at the beginning of January 2014 (that's going to be really stupid hot then...).
My colleagues from Bremen have their own idea of what I should look for in the Outback:




This is in a frame that they gave to me on my last working days. On the back they have signed:



I love this present! Thanks again for everything to Bremen! I do not want to take the money out of it but I might have to though... I will spend it wisely, promise!!!
One big question stays: Do I want to and will I be able to climb the Ayers Rock? What do you think?
Yours Outback-Steffi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!