Monday 20 January 2014

Melbourne - Waterfront and Melbourne Star at night

Good evening everyone,
On Sunday evening Laura and I decided to hit the town at night to explore the fabolous lights. Although the camera does take some good pictures it was of course much better. But this gives you an idea.














We then walked to the Docklands to the Melbourne Star which has a fantastic light show. There are so many different colors and combinations, it is amazing.





While we walked all the way back to our hostel I engaged Laura in speaking a bit English. She is at a very basic level unfortunately but I hope I can help her a little bit in the time that I am sharing a room with her.
Good night folks.
Yours night-lights-exploring Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!