Friday 6 December 2013

3 days left - Getting nervous...

Servus,
Okay, I admit it: I am getting slightly nervous about this trip. Three days left until the flight and this weekend my boyfriend and I are visiting his family. So its not like I have three full days to pack.
Most of the things you need to travel you can buy locally but there are especially some documents that you should not forget:




Another Australian friend of mine, Karl, gave me a 50-AUD-note as a Good-Bye present when I left Bremen. Thank you so much for that! I will spend it on something really memorable.
Also, all the other documents like hotel, trip, car and flight bookings and my english references are in this folder. I hope I did not forget something and everything goes smoothly at the border control with my working holidays visa. Well, I might be a little bit more nervous than I thought I would be...
Yours nervous Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!