Saturday 7 December 2013

My Checklist #8 - Snorkling or diving at the Great Barrier Reef

Hi world, 
My cold is not really getting better but at least I started with my packing (small suitcase it is) and that raised the question: what do I need for the Australian summer and especially for the Great Barrier Reef? There is no way round this world wonder and the least would be to snorkel. Depending on our budget we also want to go diving. We are not surfers. We have been told that its best North of Townsville, even at Port Douglas as it's not too far from there to the reef.
Have you been snorkling or diving at the Great Barrier Reef and do you have any tipps for me?
Yours diving-trying Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!