Thursday 5 December 2013

Backpack or suitcase? That's the question.

Hello to everyone out there, 
With only 4 days to go (YEAH!) I have to start packing. And the big question is for me: Shall I take my backpack (which my lovely mum bought me years ago for my birthday) or do I go for a suitcase? I am a small person (1.63 m height) and therefore my backpack is relatively small as well with only 60 Liter volume. This brings me to the idea of taking a suitcase instead in order to carry more stuff with me. But then, do I want and need to carry a lot of things? Would a smaller suitcase be better? That way I am forced to reduce the weight and concentrate on the really necessary things.
Here is the luggage in question:



I am currently thinking about the smaller suitcase. What do you think?
Yours packing Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!