Tuesday 30 December 2014

My Australia travel video

Dear travel video lovers,
Five weeks ago I landed back in Germany after having been away for nearly a year of which I traveled over 10 months in BIG BIG Australia. I cannot stop thinking about this amazing journey. Putting this 10 months in a video of less than 9 minutes seems pathetic but in a nutshell it reflects my journey. The amazing places and landscapes I have seen, the many and long roads I traveled, the animals I encountered, the things I have done and most importantly the awesome people I have met along the way.
I hope you like my video.
Or watch the Full HD video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXlhNFXKlsM



Thanks so much to everyone who supported me. Please leave a comment!!! :-)
Yours Australia-travel-video-creator Stefanie

4 comments:

  1. Ich hab mir das Video grad nochmal angeschaut. :-) Was für ein Jahr!! Ist echt super geworden! Über einer Bergsteigerbild musste ich auch lachen! Das war ein Abenteuer! ;-) Freu mich, dass wir uns in Australien kennengelernt haben!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was für ein grißartiges Jahr, unfassbar. Das wird es so nicht nochmal geben und danke, dass du ein Teil davon warst!!! :-)

      Delete
  2. Hello Stefanie.. Nice to learn about your Australia journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched your Australia Travel Video. It was amazing and very alluring. You have seen a very beautiful country indeed. It is very important to capture those stunning moments in your camera and record the journey as you continue your tour. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!