Thursday 5 December 2013

My Checklist #6 - Hugging a koala bear

Well, hello there,
Yes, I want to hug a koala right after jumping after a kangaroo! I do not care if they are filthy, dirty and stinky in reality and have sharp claws, I want one of these cute little creature on my arm! I have heard of stations for old and injured animals. The entry fees are completely used to keep these stations running and there you can even help for a few hours like cleaning the cages or something. So hugging them does not hurt an animal.
What do you think about this? I even know a person who has been to Australia and then got a koala tattoo on her arm (a big one!) because she loves them so much!
Yours animal-hugging Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!