Wednesday 4 December 2013

My Checklist #2 - Melbourne Sightseeing

Hi there, 
Of course I also want to see the second biggest city of Australia: Melbourne! But not only that, I also would like to work there. Thanks to my friends Elina and Karlis (who are from Melbourne) I have the desire to get to know this city a little bit better. I also have relatives there, so this seems like the perfect place to stay for a while.


  • Federation Square & Flinders Street Station
  • Eureka Tower – Skydeck 88 & The Edge
  • Chinatown
  • Flinders Lane
  • Southbank
  • Webb Bridge
  • Royal Botanic Gardens
  • Queen Victoria Market
  • Lygon Street
  • Parliament House
  • St Kilda Beach & Luna Park
  • South Melbourne
  • Albert Park
  • Little Collins Street Bars





This should be quite something to explore. Do you have any more places to name?
Cheers, Stefanie

1 comment:

  1. That's a great start - looking forward to catching up in Feb! : )

    ReplyDelete

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!