Sunday 23 February 2014

Adelaide - Guided tour through Botanical Garden

Heyho everybody,

Today I went again to the Botanical Garden with Eva. But this time we joined the daily FREE guided tour. Our guide Ron is retired and a true tree lover. He told us and two other who joined the tour so many things about the garden itself, the trees and plants. He also showed us different material he had with him about how the wood of several trees look from the inside and how they feel. Or he would have some seeds and pictures to show. In 1.5 hours he gave us so many new impressions.













After that Eva and I cooked lunch together and after that I ran around the city to get some things for my next tour with Jan and Sébastien. The most important one: a sleeping bag! My next stop: Kangaroo Island!

Yours garden-loving Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!