Monday 17 March 2014

Melbourne - Pocket watch at Melbourne Central

Hi there,

On Friday afternoon I was by coincidence at 2pm at Melbourne Central when I heard this clock playing a melody. This was surprising especially as it did not work before. Elina told me that it would play every hour and the lower part comes down to show the birds and the two figures playing an instrument each. It was really nice.






After that I met Carly who Markus and I met at the Sydney airport when we flew from Ayers Rock/Uluru via Sydney to Melbourne beginning of January. Since then Carly and I met a few times. As she is on a Working Holiday Visa as well and trying to find a longer-running job instead of day-jobs she understood totally why I am feeling so sad at the moment. We talked a lot and it really helped to share the same experience. I am so glad I find so lovely people over here.
But no more about the sad things now. My next stop on Sunday: the Formula 1 Grand Prix race at Albert Park!
Yours sad-experience-sharing Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!