Wednesday 19 March 2014

Melbourne - Footscray Park and Maribyrnong River

Hi there,
It is Wednesday the 19th of March. One week ago I got back to Melbourne from Adelaide and I am lucky enough to still stay with Tim and his funny flatmate while I am trying to find a job. I had a few promising phone calls and a nice chat yesterday to someone who might have the right contacts. While I have to wait for an answer back I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and went for a walk to Footscray Park which is only a 10 minute walk away from the house. And I most say: I was very surprised by how nicely done it is.









Through the park I reached the Maribyrnong River. I walked along it towards the North and there are some nice spots so sit and relax and enjoy the surroundings.





I spent about three hours outside and thought about my next steps. Trying to stay positive after all: I am in Australia a long dream of mine, I have friends over here and have experienced great things. I want to see the West Coast before I go back. I don't want to go back and regret not having done most of my time here. I will find a solution even if it is not my preferred one. But such is life. It's always different to what you thought it would be. I never thought I would go to work in Italy, the UK and in so different places such as Stuttgart, Duesseldorf and Bremen. Let's see where it takes me next: ???
Yours sun-enjoying-and-positive-thinking Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!