Saturday 21 June 2014

Perth - The day before the amazing West Coast Tour

WHOOP WHOOP!!! 
Today I met my three travelmates to pick up the van from WickedCamper and then we drove to a big Coles to go grocery shopping for our tour. We spent nearly 200 AUD for food!
And guess what happened then in the car park? The battery failed!!! These are Charlotte (in the middle), Laura and me with our sad faces in front of the open bonnet.



And YES!!! This is my home for the next 30 days: the TANKGIRL van with a rooftent on top. Seriously, this is going to be some enormous trip...



And this is the van from the other side while Bastian is checking the engine. Luckily a guy was willing to help us jump-start the van and then we were off for our last night in Perth.


OH. MY GOD. Am I really about to do this? Well, this is going to be an honest backpacker experience, right? So let's do it! The West Coast is WAY different to the East Coast. Outback meets ocean and lots of nature. Therefore I will probably not have a lot of internet and will not update my blog as often. So please don't worry to much about me, I will keep my lovely boyfriend Markus informed (every few days or so) that I am still alive :-) Wish us all the best for the next month to come!
Our next stop: Geraldton or even Kalbarri!
Yours West-Coast-entering Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!