Sunday 25 May 2014

Video of Little Sahara - Or the reason why my camera brokedown

Heyho guys,
It is my first day off since I started working as an Au Pair in Perth two months ago that I am not out and about exploring the country. WHY? Because I had a babysitting job yesterday night and unexpectedly had to stay until 1am. So, if you know me at all, I need me some sleep! This morning when I woke up by the sounds of the children at 7:30am I decided that I am too tired, too ill (it is autum here and everybody has a cold) and it is too rainy to go out. So I stayed in bed until 11am.
Instead of giving you a very well-informed detail blog post about New Norica, the only monastic town in Australia that you all have been waiting for... I uploaded a video that I took in Little Sahara on Kangaroo Island near Adelaide. I am sitting on the sandboard that we hired and I am racing down the sand dune.
I totally forgot about this video but this is probably the reason why my camera brokedown a few days later and why I had to buy a new one.



Well, I hope you enjoyed that little video.
I don't think I will do a lot of things in the next week but as hardly anybody reads my blog anyway it shouldn't be a great loss to not write anything for a while, right? And I need to save money for my West Coast Tour anyway, so I shouldn't do too many tours, unless of course someone is willing to visit me, than i will be more than happy to show you around.
Yours a-little-bit-bored Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!