Saturday 24 May 2014

Manning - Beer, sweets and birds: How I pass my time

Greetings to the world,
As described in a lengthy blog post before I pass my time in between looking after the children of my host family and doing really cool things in Australia with beer...



... combined with sweets...




..and by watching birds when it is not raining. I really need to look up the names of these birds. Maybe this is something endangered or rare, who knows????



I even took a video of the Canning River with the big flock of birds on it. Yeah, I know. This is not the most interesting video in your life but just so you get an idea.



Await my next stop: the biggest aquarium of Australia, the AQWA!
Yours more-beer-drinking-more-sweets-eating-and-more-bird-watching Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!