Thursday 25 December 2014

Australia Birthday Cake

Dear cake lovers,

This is definitely the best birthday cake my mum has ever designed for me and with the help of my aunt they did a fabolous job, don't you think? :-)



Last year I celebrated with Markus by sailing in the Whitsunday Islands which is still my most favorite place in Australia. It was also the most perfect day I had in Australia but it didn't feel like christmas and also not really like my birthday. Why? Because I missed my family. This year I am back in Germany and we had a chaotic but great christmas eve as usual. I just wished there would have been some snow instead of all the rain.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas 2014!!!

Yours Australia-birthday-cake-celebrating Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!