Monday 19 May 2014

Perth - City skyline at night

Good night everyone,
After my very successful but lonely day in the Swan Valley I drove to King's Park, actually the biggest city park in the world (even bigger than Central Park, New York City). From the viewing area at the top of Fraser Avenue you have this fantastic view onto the Perth city skyline. At shortly past 5pm I positioned myself and waited for the night to come. About every 10 minutes I took a picture. So here the result of how the sky turns black and the city lighter. Enjoy!














At 6:15pm I took some pictures of the illuminated State War Memorial where the ANZAC Day Dawn Service has been held.



And this is the Fire of Remembrance which looked much more impressive in reality than on this picture.



Then I drove back to my host family where I arrived at 7pm after a long but very great day.
My next stop: not entirely sure!
Yours Perth-city-skyline-at-night-photographer Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say now! Would you do the same thing or would you do it differently? Do you have any travel tipps for me for my onwards travels? let me know!